※This suspension assembly is used for suspending the low voltage A.B.C. (Aerial Bundled Conductors) with insulated neutral messenger of 16 – 95mm².
※It comprises a movable link system, a suspension clamp and a bracket.
※Suspension clamp, movable link system and bracket are delivered in a full set. Suspension clamp:
※The body is made of UV resistant, glass fibre reinforced synthetic material.
※The insulated neutral messenger is secured by the notched tightening lever. Movable link system:
※The body is made of UV resistant, glass fibre reinforced synthetic material and adds insulation between the pole and the cables.
※The design facilitates longitudinal and transversal movement of the suspension clamp body. Bracket:
※The bracket is made of aluminium alloy.
※Fixing on poles is ensured by a bolt with a suitable washer or using two stainless steel straps.
※This suspension assembly is according to the criteria of NF C 33-040 and EN 50-483.
• Fix the bracket on the pole using a bolt with the suitable washer or using two stainless steel straps.
• Open the tightening lever.
• Insert the neutral messenger in the suspension clamp.
• Lock the tightening lever by at least 3 safety notches.
• Insert an insulated tie in the lower slot of the suspension clamp in order to support the phase conductors.