※These preinsulated sleeves are used for the connection of low voltage overhead insulated conductors to other ones.
※The junction can be established between two conductors of equal or unequal sections. All combinations of sections are possible.
※The section of the cables ranges from 95mm2 to 150mm2.
※The neutral conductor is dimensioned to withstand tensile strength.
※Preparation of the conductors to be connected:
• Cut the cable using a device that does not scratch the core.
• Strip the conductor over the length indicated on the sleeve.
• Brush the conductor to be connected using neutral grease to remove the oxide film. Do not wipe the conductor cleaned in this way.
• Insert the conductor fully into the sleeve bore.
• Use a tool equipped with an E215 hexagonal crimping die (21.5mm).
• Crimp in indicated area starting from the centre and working towards the end of sleeve.
• Both conductors do not need to be inserted into the sleeve before the crimping operation. You can insert one, crimp it, insert the second one and crimp it.